Quality and flower Maintenance at Spring Hill Florist we pride ourselves on the quality of our products and service. It is important to remember that flowers are a perishable product that will react to their immediate indoor environment and external weather conditions.
The most important period for flowers are the first 24 hours, if you have any concerns within this period please contact us for further assistance.
– Re cut stems approx 2-3cm at a sharp angle.
– Flowers must be positioned in a cool place away from draughts and direct sunlight.
– Flowers must be kept away from heaters or heated rooms.
– Using a few drops of bleach can substitute food preservative.
– Changing the water in the vase every two days.
Unfortunately, once we dispatch flowers a number of changes in condition may result in their longevity being reduced. Air conditioning, heat or changes in climate may have an adverse effect on the flowers. For this reason, and considering all the possible variables, it is difficult for Spring Hill Florist to guarantee the flower life in every case. We are aware there are cases when dealing with fresh product blooms that don’t exactly have the staying power we except. In these instances, Spring Hill Florist must be contacted within 24 hours of delivery to assess the situation.regretfully,we can not arrange a resend of fresh flowers to you if the original flowers are disposed of, thereby making unavailable for our florists to assess the cause of the problem. you should keep the flowers in a cool position and watered until our courier can arrange a time to pick them up and bring them back for assessment.
PLEASE NOTE NO TIMED DELIVERIES.
Spring Hill Florist can deliver flowers and gifts to virtually anywhere in Australia and overseas.
Deliveries must be placed by 1pm on the day of delivery to ensure same day delivery. All Business address will be delivered by 5.00pm on the same day some outer suburbs may take up to 7.00pm within Australia. All overseas deliveries are a 24 hour service.
If delivery is Urgent please call Spring Hill Florist on +61 7 3839 4665 for delivery advice. Time deliveries may incur an additional fee and are for Australia only.
*Additional charges may be incurred
– No one is home and a re-delivery is necessary
– A specific delivery time is requested
– An incorrect address has been supplied
– Delivery details have been change
– If there is an order cancellation – an administration fee of 10%
– Delivery to airports, funerals, cemeteries.
Spring Hill Florist terms and conditions.
- All prices are shown in Australian dollars
- Prices include all local taxes
- There may be instances where flower substitutions may be necessary. Customers can be assured that in these instances the arrangement delivered will closely resemble the one featured.
- Delivery details must be accurate, any changes may incur additional fees. All additional fees will be notified to the customer prior to delivery.
- Regretfully, we cannot arrange a resent of fresh flowers to you if original flowers are disposed of thereby making them unavailable for our florists to assess the cause of the problem.